NEW FLEXpower Radian Fully Pre-wired and Factory Tested Single Inverter Systems- Grid-Interactive and Stand Alone in one w/ Dual AC Inputs. 120V/ 240Vac/ 60Hz(50Hz) selectable. Includes FlexMax 100 Charger Controllers.
GS8048A Inverter/Charger 8000W, 48Vdc FLEXpower Radian, pre-wired GSLC w/ 120/240VAc Bypass, 175A DC breakers, PNL-GFDI-80D and (2)100Amp charge controller breakers, MATE3, Hub 10.3, FN-DC, RTS, plus two FLEXmax 100 charge controllers
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured
- Fast installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center
- Optimized system foorprint
- GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion
- Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit
- System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE
- Components carry all of the necessary UL certification
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems take the concept of fast, easy installation to a new level of performance, value and flexibility with the FLEXpower Radian.
Everything needed, outside of power sources and battery backup, is completely integrated—just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and the system is fully operational.
Available in the Radian A Series 4kW or 8kW inverter/charger, both models incorporate OutBack’s GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs. It provides precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes. Both models feature an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading-edge battery technologies such as Lithium-Ion and others, and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance.
FLEXpower Radian Applications:
- The 4kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR- 4048A-300VDC) is ideal for smaller power applications—including homes, cabins, remote communication sites and backup power systems.
- The 8kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR-8048A-300VDC) is ideal for applications with medium-sized power requirements—including larger homes and light commercial or backup power systems.